This utility will allow you to block websites on selected or all devices.
- Access the web interface for your fibre router.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Scheduling and Blocking on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Website Blocking on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click the New button.
- Enter the web address in the Website Address box.
- Then either:
- Select the devices you would like to block on from the Device drop down. This includes an All Devices option too.
- Or, enter the IP address of the device you would like to block the website on in the IP Address field.
- Click the Apply button.
Page blocks can be removed by clicking the Remove button and then clicking Ok.