This utility can allow you to configure access to the Internet for specific devices.
- Access the web interface for your fibre router.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Click Scheduling and Blocking on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click Scheduling Access on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Select the device you want to manage by selecting it from the drop-down Device list or entering the MAC address. You may need to check the IP or MAC address of a device connected to your home network.
- Check the boxes of the days you would like the schedule to be in place.
- Select the From and To times to allow the device access to the Internet.
- Click the Add button and repeat for additional devices.